Your download includes a README file with a few quick tips on how to get started. We have a more elaborate README available online.
If you use Google Chrome, please note that recent changes in the security policies mean you'll have to use Cappuccino through a webserver rather than directly from the filesystem. You can read more here.
Getting the Source
If you'd like the full source, you can check it out on our Github repository, or clone it with this command:
git clone git://github.com/cappuccino/cappuccino.git
Learn more about contributing.
Every day we push pre-built copies of the framework to github. Read more about it on our nightly builds page.
Looking for older versions of Cappuccino? You can find some of our latest releases below.
- Cappuccino Starter 0.9 (February 22, 2011)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.8.1 (April 9th, 2010)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.8 (April 6th, 2010)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.7.1 and Cappuccino Tools 0.7.1 (July 6th, 2009)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.7 and Cappuccino Tools 0.7 (May 20th, 2009)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.6 and Cappuccino Tools 0.6 (December 10th, 2008)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.5.5 and Cappuccino Tools 0.5.5 (October 8th, 2008)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.5.1 and Cappuccino Tools 0.5.1 (September 13th, 2008)
- Cappuccino Starter 0.5 and Cappuccino Tools 0.5 (September 4th, 2008)