– Basic support has been added for NSDateFormatter in nib2cib. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– Lazy support for bytes() and base64() added to CFData, +dataWithBytes and +dataWithBase64 methods added to CPData. (cacaodev)
– capp_lint has been added to the Tools directory. capp_lint is a command-line tool to check code conformance with the Cappuccino style conventions. Anyone submitting pull requests should use capp_lint. Note that if you use the SublimeLinter plugin with Sublime Text 2, capp_lint is built in. (Aparajita Fishman)
– Added missing CPSplitView -adjustSubviews method. (Aparajita Fishman)
– Added a rhino-narwhal patch that can be applied to add JAVA_OPTS support when running Cappuccino utilities through rhino. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– CPURLRequest -init correctly initializes the object. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– Fixed a crash when removing objects from an array controller which has its arrangedObjects.@count observed. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– Fixed: a collection view wouldn’t become the first responder when its items were clicked. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– Fixed CPScrollView trying to access subviews in -initWithCoder. (Aparajita Fishman)
– Added an `xcode-select` warning to bootstrap.sh. (Alexander Ljungberg)
– CPKeyedUnarchiver -decodeIntForKey, -decodeFloatForKey, and -decodeDoubleForKey now return 0 instead of nil, per Cocoa. (Aparajita Fishman)
261 open issues
~180 left to triage
~20 closed in the last 8 days.
22 open pull requests
1 pull request closed in the last 8 days.